What's new

Orchant's Inca Secret Blends

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody see these for sale in the US yet? I like there euro release, and wish there were more Peruvian puros in the market (i.e., San Martin).
Keep me posted if you find any! I just read about these and I agree with you, I would love to see more Peruvian puros.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I hear it's very strong!
I've smoked a few different cigars with Peruvian leaf (MBombay's lines) and I don't think they were much over medium strength. Obviously there's more that factors into a blends strength though and these weren't puros either so take it with a grain of salt.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have smoked the blue and red label and loved both of them. I have a source if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That guy has an interesting reputation in the cigar world. Caveat emptor.
His reputation was really hit with the selling of some Cohiba Sublimes that were fake...big story on them where a lot of people bought boxes of them and were proven fake. Not sure of current cigar that is being talked about on this thread.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 2 boxes from Privada last year. I shared them more than i smoked them. Mild and barely hits the medium mark. Very pleasant. I can’t find them anymore and Incacigars won’t return emails no matter how big, small or boutique your shop is…