What's new

Ordered a wineador

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp, I took the plunge. My humidor was getting packed and as I was looking for a wooden humidor (150 ct) I stumbled upon a NewAir elite that holds 250 for not much more.

Excited for it. Didn’t tell the wife. She’s gonna kill me. Already went shopping for sticks.

Throw your recommendations for a newbie like myself.

Also id like to thank everyone whose messaged me and gave me info on this very expensive hobby, lol.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Already went shopping for sticks.
It can take a bit to get the wood seasoned. If you've already bought more cigars than your old humidor can hold, you might need to put the extra somewhere like a tupperdore while the NewAir gets conditioned.
The winadors are nice, though, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. If you haven't already, read through some of the winador build threads. A lot of good discussion about circulation, RH media, condensation, etc.
Throw your recommendations for a newbie like myself.
What have you had that you enjoyed so far?

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a travel humidor that holds 50. I made sure not to order much just a few so it doesn’t look bare in there.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Take your time conditioning the New Air. As Apesmokes said there is a lot of wood in the shelves and drawers that have to adjust. You may want to start with some open containers of distilled water to speed up the process but as everything gets close and settled in your Bovedas or beads should be fine. It comes with instructions on conditioning. As you read previous threads you'll see that most of us run additional fans, you may want to consider doing the same

Good luck, don't rely on the crap hygrometer that comes with the unit.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve been reading a lot and those with wineador do use extra fans. I’ve been reading that the cigar oasis is enough. Thinking of getting the excel for my 250ct humidor and the WiFi attachment.

Would that be a good enough?

Where’s the best place to order the WiFi attachment? There is none on amazon.