What's new

Ordering Pizza

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hah I was suprised when I called Pizza Hut to order a pizza and they already had all my information up on the screen including what I ordered in the past... not sure why they want to track all of my past orders but whatever.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well they already are planning a national ID card with RFID chips built in. First they roll them by forcing you to get one in your passports to get people used to the idea of having a radio transmitting chip in your ID. Then they can move us all over to digital money so they can track every penny we spend and deduct it as needed.

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Well they already are planning a national ID card with RFID chips built in. First they roll them by forcing you to get one in your passports to get people used to the idea of having a radio transmitting chip in your ID.
A few seconds in the microwave will take care of that :wink:

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
not sure why they want to track all of my past orders but whatever.
Market research.

The scary thing would be if you don't tip at all and they track THAT! You could get unpaid for "extra" toppings on all future orders.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
He's saying if you don't tip well they are going to spit or do other things to your pizza

With that said, I alway tip the driver well as I used to deliver pizza

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ohh yeah I forgot that most people probably get delivery... unfortunatly out in the country I don't get that, so I drive and get it myself... so no reason to tip.