What's new

Orlando, FL Cigar Shops

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I am going to pile on and say Corona on Sand Lake as well. We had a BOTL HERF there last month and they were great hosts.

carholio

Carl
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We made it home to PA.

I just want to say thanks to all who suggested Corona. The place / staff / regulars were a great group. My son and i were able to fit in 3 trips (Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday). The selection of cigars was pretty amazing. I smoked an LP #9 on Sunday, an AF Anejo & a RP Hercules on Tues and another Anejo on Friday. We didn't even bother with Sosa because Corona was so nice and we didn't feel like dealing with the crowds at down town disney.

A special thanks goes out to the staff - the hospitality was fantastic (thanks again for the bomb jowee77). We will be back next year.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Hey Carl. Glad you had a good visit and liked Corona. They indeed know how to treat their customers/guests.
We made it home to PA.

I just want to say thanks to all who suggested Corona. The place / staff / regulars were a great group. My son and i were able to fit in 3 trips (Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday). The selection of cigars was pretty amazing. I smoked an LP #9 on Sunday, an AF Anejo & a RP Hercules on Tues and another Anejo on Friday. We didn't even bother with Sosa because Corona was so nice and we didn't feel like dealing with the crowds at down town disney.

A special thanks goes out to the staff - the hospitality was fantastic (thanks again for the bomb jowee77). We will be back next year.

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
I went to Corona cigar when I was down there 5 years ago, best place I've ever been to. It was like cigar heaven, didn't want to leave. I can't wait to go there again when I come down for the IPCPR.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We made it home to PA.

Anytime my friend! Glad you guys enjoyed your time with us. Look forward to seeing you next year!