What's new

Orlando HERF - July 28th - Corona Sand Lake

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
LOL! I have been smoking a pipe for years, and was just asking to see if anyone was looking for some tobacco or anything like that. I think I am going load up a bowl of something to smoke on my drive over there.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I should be rollin in there around 1:00-1:30 tomorrow. I am driving right into the damn Disney Traffic so I am leaving my house at 12:00. Ill be the guy wearing the eye patch. Looking forward to smoking and BSing with all of you. See ya tomorrow!

Russ
Take 4 to 417 get off on John young, go up to sand lake and go in that way, it's longer milage wise, but if Thera traffic like always cause of 535, then it's at least 20-30 minutes faster.

iPhone5 from tapatalk sent was this.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I should be rollin in there around 1:00-1:30 tomorrow. I am driving right into the damn Disney Traffic so I am leaving my house at 12:00. Ill be the guy wearing the eye patch. Looking forward to smoking and BSing with all of you. See ya tomorrow!

Russ
Take 4 to 417 get off on John young, go up to sand lake and go in that way, it's longer milage wise, but if Thera traffic like always cause of 535, then it's at least 20-30 minutes faster.

But then he has to deal with I Drive BS.., still might be faster though

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Russ

That's true, but at least there is a light there and traffic does move, depending on the day, i go that way or instead of going up to sand lake I'll jump on 528 and go back to 4. It sucks no matter what way you go, but anyway is better then being stuck on 4 at celebration in a parking lot.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Russ

Russ

I normally take 4 to 535 and then make a right onto Sand Lake. with no traffic takes me about 40 minutes.