What's new

Orlando HERF - July 28th - Corona Sand Lake

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone want to get a contest going for the herf?

Every stick you give away at the herf is an entry (I'll probably limit entries to the first hour of the herf). I'll randomize the entries and select one. Winner gets a nice 5er from me and maybe some swag if I can find something... Get generous gents!

(PS. No BS sticks! That means no Gran Habano Vintage 2002, Curtis! lol)
I've got a framed piece of tobacco leaf art from subculture studios I would like to give to the winner of your contest. It's number 7/600 and signed by jdizzle.

Bomb away fellas

See you all in a few weeks!

Attachments

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Every stick you give away at the herf is an entry (I'll probably limit entries to the first hour of the herf). I'll randomize the entries and select one. Winner gets a nice 5er from me and maybe some swag if I can find something... Get generous gents!

I've got a framed piece of tobacco leaf art from subculture studios I would like to give to the winner of your contest. It's number 7/600 and signed by jdizzle.

Bomb away fellas

That is one awesome kick ass piece of artwork there!!

iPhone5 from tapatalk sent was this.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Bomb away fellas

Whoa! That's a serious prize. That's awesome, Austin! This is gonna get bloody... I have a feeling they are going to be finding limbs and other appendages all the way out by Wet n Wild... especially since I spoke with Shawn... I'm not even going to try and compete with that... Not for lack of want, but simply lack of ability... Ha ha.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Okay, I know this doesn't rise to the same level as as Austin's great addition. But I will add to the pot a brand new, ( because really, who wants a used hat), Headley Grange hat from Crowned Heads.

Sent from the phone I stole from Yodis

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Okay, I know this doesn't rise to the same level as as Austin's great addition. But I will add to the pot a brand new, ( because really, who wants a used hat), Headley Grange hat from Crowned Heads.

Sent from the phone I stole from Yodis
That's a fresh hat, Curtis! Gotta love New Eras. This is getting deeper by the minute...