What's new

Oshkosh humidor company

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey gents, just wanted to drop a quick review on an American made humidor company that ive bought from recently. Quick backstory, ive been using my pelidor for years and finally decided i wanted to get into a full size humidor. The issue was finding an American company that used hardwood and was at a price under 400 bucks. After almost a month of searching i came upon the Oshkosh Humidor Company out of oshkosh, wisconsin. Their customer service has been astounding. From weekend emails and phone call updates on my humidor to a personalized note with my humidor and a badge of authenticity mailed to me at their cost. The company has been great and their product is fantastic. I wanted a no frills large humidor of great quality and they delivered. I have attached pictures of my humidor. The provided accessories work great and the hygrometer is actually 100% accurate! Let me know if you guys have any questions. And no i dont work for them, just a very satisfied customer.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Not sure how this is an advertisement? I base 90% of my purchases on user reviews and havent seen anything about this company. I had a really good experience with them and wanted to provide feedback to a community that would appreciate it.

Chill I saw it as what you called it 'sharing info", some people would not be happy on Christmas. Reason Santa shorted them on their list to Santa.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Not sure how this is an advertisement? I base 90% of my purchases on user reviews and havent seen anything about this company. I had a really good experience with them and wanted to provide feedback to a community that would appreciate it.
You did fine Dylan. Good write up, good to know. (y)

Now find me a great solid wood one for under 100... ;)

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I apologize Dylan. I had not seen that you introduced yourself in another thread. I thought as your first post you were trying to sell humidor. I'm sorry about that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize Dylan. I had not seen that you introduced yourself in another thread. I thought as your first post you were trying to sell humidor. I'm sorry about that.
I appreciate that Ben. Ive been lurking for a while now and finally had something cool to review for the forum.