What's new

Other Hobbies?

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Was curious about some of the other hobbies you partake in?

I enjoy hunting, fishing, flying rc airplanes, riding horses, riding my four wheeler, shooting handguns, and basically anything outside on a spring/summer day.

How about you?

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Camping, fishing, guitar and playing with my 6 kids!!!!!

Ironman

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When I can make the time, camping and fishing. Lately, its been web site building and general computer networking stuff mainly because 90% of my free time is late at night.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Fishing, camping, most things with comuters, skiing, hunting, archery, robots, video games, travelling, dirt biking, throwing the discus, and up until a few years ago I used to BMX a TON.

TYLER

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I like to be outside...camping, hiking/walking, riding my mountain bike with the wife and the kid in tow, driving, and golfing.

For some strange reason, in the soon to be five years that the wife and I have been married, we like to just get in the car and drive around the area on roads we've never been on before. No reason, no destination, just driving around.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ironman said:
Camping, fishing, guitar and playing with my 6 kids!!!!!

Ironman
6 Kids! Looks like you left out another hobby! :)

I am into shooting my M1 Garand and pistol shooting, gardening and of course cigar smoking.

BTW I'll be 50 this Oct and my wife is planning another child! :)

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Golf, football league on weekends, snowboarding, weightlifting, drinking (hey it's a hobby!), xbox, snowmobiling, fishing, boxing, traveling, tailgating every weekend during football season (It's a sport in it's self!!!) and misc other stuff to fill in the blanks.