What's new

Our new home!!!!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Wow a 30x40 lounge with a walkin humi, SWMBO is looking after you !

I hope the move goes well and You have a great first Christmas in your own place

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Another update... Get the keys on Monday so we can paint a couple rooms and we close on Wednesday. Gonna be posting the before pics of the "cigar bar" soon and then of course during and after photos! Can't wait to get moved! Just wish there were some brothers closer that could come for a "House Blessing" herf!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Very cool James...

You staying the same general area? (is your mail getting forwarded? ;) )....

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It is in the same town Dave and yes our mail will be forwarded. I have a feeling this is gonna hurt! Specially after what we did to Nathan! LOL. Looking forward to having you for hunting season this next year and hopefully we will have the "Lounge" all set up and fully stocked! :bottle:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another update... Get the keys on Monday so we can paint a couple rooms and we close on Wednesday. Gonna be posting the before pics of the "cigar bar" soon and then of course during and after photos! Can't wait to get moved! Just wish there were some brothers closer that could come for a "House Blessing" herf!
Can you say road trip?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Right! I'd love to have you Rock! You definitely should come on down, quite the drive just for a herf though! lol. Can't wait to "christen" the lounge with one of the awesome sticks you sent me! Thanks again brother!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So here are the pics of the "shop", soon to be the "lounge".

PB210539.JPGPB210540.JPGPB210543.JPG

The first pic is from the back door ten steps from the shop.
Second is looking in of course, the bar will be in the upper right of the pic, tables and chairs in the middle, and a lounge section with a couch and a couple recliners somewhere in the mix. Three tv's positioned so no-one has to crane their neck to see what's on. Have a wall to take out and extend the bathroom and alot of work to do! Wood floors, recessed lighting, refinishing walls, etc. Hopefully be ready for hunting season when Rock and Mdwest are here next year!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
House warming gifts from some great brothers!

First up is the package from Fuente Smoker!
PB230584 (1).JPG

Next is Mdwest's
PB230586.JPG

And last but not least is Simian's
PB230585.JPG

So out of all the sticks the only one I've had is the Cinco vegas gold maduro. Have a few of the others in the humi that I haven't tried. Looking forward to actually being able to enjoy some sticks this winter in the warmth of the new "lounge"! Thank you brothers you have no idea what the gifts mean!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
beware that fausto that simian sent you..

excellent stick....

but eat a full meal and smoke it SLOWLY....

Ive got one left out of a 5ver....

the first four have kicked my a$$... (in the most excellent way possible)..

fausto 4.... mdwest 0....

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
That's good to know! I have another one that was gifted to me that I haven't tried yet. I smoked a MOW PA a couple weeks back at the past masters lodge meeting that I was glad to have a full belly on. Didn't expect it to be so strong!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Haven't got completely moved yet java, prob forward the mail on monday, all is well on that front. If Zen had looked at my profile my address is there and James in PA wouldn't have got my package! Bazzinga! lol. I'll update with my new addy soon though, but all is well for now! BTW pm me with some possible trade/cash deals for some beans please!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Finally going to go enjoy my first stick at the new house tonight. An Illusione sent to me by Rock. Wanted to sooner but have just been too busy. Had a Liga all lined up but due to the absolute devastation Rock rained on my head I had to give the honors to him and have always wanted to try an Illusione. Just want to give a sincere thanks to all the brothers on here that have been so helpful in expanding my knowledge of cigars and related accessories! Thank you I've learned more in a few months than most would in a lifetime!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well hell I thought ya both roasted, you're right on my page then, I probably grind and drink a gallon a day! lol! Thinking about startin my own roast though!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
cool! there are several threads already about home roasting, and a deep and loving caffeine addiction in general. there are also several kids on board who roast. kev just seems to be the most vocal and active these days.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Haven't got completely moved yet java, prob forward the mail on monday, all is well on that front. If Zen had looked at my profile my address is there and James in PA wouldn't have got my package! Bazzinga! lol. I'll update with my new addy soon though, but all is well for now! BTW pm me with some possible trade/cash deals for some beans please!
Address:
705 S. 8th ST

Isn't enough bro lol and I have something lined up still made some purchases hope you like PCR's and other tats