What's new

Our weekly DFW/Friday night Herf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still call it Arlington Hardware, too. That is close - I'm down the hill on the other side of Tom Thumb (actually, my mother-in-law lives just off Fielder toward 303).

I was at the AHS homecoming game this year, so I probably saw Matt get crowned. My oldest is a freshman this year.

I live over near there as well, closer to 303, though. I'm in Pantego... where the police love their job so much they do it for free! LOL

more pictures from this weekends herf.

]

The dog I was trying to tell everyone about... LOL

The Segars. I was spelling it wrong the other day, it was Segar instead of Sigar.

The 3 cigar tin.

[/quote]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's only about 10 big ugly dudes there... LOL

I'm the one in front getting groped by Brad (pucker on other forums).

The cigars in the frame are from 1865, the note above is the invoice from when they were bought. That is only two of the several hundred that were bought. Whoever bought them, bought $66.08 in cigars in 1865.... that's a lot.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I woke up the next morning and had to SCRAPE the crud out of my eyes. There was an absurd amount of smoke in the garage that night.

And what, about 50 free cigars?

Damn that was awesome.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, Perm and Donnie really hooked it up with the freebies. I had my first cao black and it was FREE! Same with the Vegas A's.

I think I ended up handing 4 or 5 smokes to Perm, I hope he's able to smoke em before he goes back to FL. He needs to get himself a herfador!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
One of ya'll needs to PM me the addy and the time that ya'll get togather. I'm seriously 5 minutes away. I might have gotten myself into a Risk and Cigars night with my old youth minister and some buddies from church, but if not, I'd love to meet up with ya'll. It's too dang cold to just go outside.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
One of ya'll needs to PM me the addy and the time that ya'll get togather. I'm seriously 5 minutes away. I might have gotten myself into a Risk and Cigars night with my old youth minister and some buddies from church, but if not, I'd love to meet up with ya'll. It's too dang cold to just go outside.
Risk and cigars night - now that sounds cool

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Dude...Risk?

Holy crap, I played Risk 4 or 5 times a week, all through college. We'd have 13, 14, 15 HOUR LONG Risk games. LOL

And yeah, we'll getcha over sometime when we have one on a decent weather day. It kinda sucks right now as cold as it's been...even with the heaters going, it's still a touch chilly and a WHOLE LOT cloudy from all the smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude...Risk?

Holy crap, I played Risk 4 or 5 times a week, all through college. We'd have 13, 14, 15 HOUR LONG Risk games. LOL

Ok, no board games allowed! LOL
It's bad enough that I don't get home till 4am sometimes as it is, I can't immagine Brett at 7am trying to kick a bunch of board game geeks out! LOL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL... no board games were introduced!

I was surprised that you were there that late. I left at 1:30 or so, Frank and Jer-bear were still gabbing. I can't do the late nights as well now that I can't just stumble back to the house. LOL

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
nice pics! but if you guys are in TX, whats with the long sleve shirts?? did it get down below 70???? :headroll:
Yeah, it's been cold for a month solid down here...several days of ice storms, road and bridge closures, and even snow! Potted plants in my backyard have literally exploded from expanding ice, and one day we couldn't even get out of the driveway because it was a 1/2" thick sheet of ice.

It's this damn Global Warming, I tell ya.....sure do wish Al Gore wouldn't have invented this and just stuck to the Internet!