What's new

Oust fan questions?

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Are these pretty much non-existent? I've never used one before but I'm starting to think now is a good time to start. I came home today and found my g/f with all the windows up and the door to the patio wide open. Immediately I checked my desktop and found the temp inside at a warm 79.8 degrees. Would an Oust fan help keep the temps down inside? There's no point in argueing with her about the a/c. To her 78 degrees is too cold. If an Oust fan would help...Where do I get my hands on a few?

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Sorry, did not read entire post...What others have said, Oust fan will not cool humidor.... Check ebay, and sometimes I have heard odd lots / big lots has them

Last edited:

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
The oust will not keep the temp down, just circulate the air. Not big enough to impat the temp. You need an Avallo! :stretchgr

And good too see you back online Greg!

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
The oust will not keep the temp down, just circulate the air. Not big enough to impat the temp. You need an Avallo! :stretchgr

And good too see you back online Greg!
What's up Bill? Avallo huh! That's exactly what I need. How's she doing these days? Has she adjusted to her new home?

Well, so much for the Oust idea.