What's new

Outdoor Smoking

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
So after a long weekend and week of organizing and moving, I finally got to go outside on the patio and enjoy a smoke and listen to the Stogie Geeks Podcast.

I ended up purchasing the patio heater from Home Depot and it works wonders. Temps were down around 25-30 and I stayed nice and warm. Definitely worth the $100 I paid for it.

Half the patio is covered so I got some tarps and hung them to help keep the heat in an block the wind.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a patio heater too and I sit on the deck. If the wind isn't blowing I've enjoyed a cigar in weather as low as the 20s. I need to either partition the basement and set up some heavy duty venitlation or design some kind of wind break for the deck if I want to be able to smoke on the really bad weather days.

Gar

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got to have a stick while shoveling snow. Not the same as relaxing in a chair but the activity kept me plenty warm and I could pause all I want and enjoy the view. I kept the party going and went and did the neighbor's house.

Ace

Nail Bender
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have natural gas ceiling mount Reznor heater in my garage/shop, TV, small fridge, microwave and stereo, the wife sends me out there :cbig:

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
A few years ago I enclosed a screened in porch with mostly windows. Installed a good ventilation fan, gas heater and air cond. along with TV and satellite dish. A small refrigerator next to my recliner and I am good.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I smoke outside in my unheated garage. i am looking into an electric heater for in there, but it has to run on 110. I am renting so i don't want to spend a lot to run bigger service out there. Until then i just bundle up, take some nice alcoholic beverage, and just enjoy the me time. Ok maybe i choose coffee sometimes.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I was in Northern MN for nine years. I found a nice single burning Lil Buddy ran on propane bottle. I hooked it to the tank of the BBQ. ...still bundled up. Had a great pair of finger less gloves ....( remember wool is very flammable) yes ur truely did burn a pair of gloves..... lol
The things we do to have our Cigar.......

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Coat is certainly a must, but don't always want the coat to be smokey. I've got an outdoor jacket. I'm just happy the temps are coming up. It's pretty sad when I look at the 10 day forecast on my phone and plan my day to make sure I can squeeze in an hour for a smoke.