What's new

Overland Park, Kansas trip 6/9 to 6/13/11

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Well. It was another great time to meet up with brothers. Thanks go out to the Missouri and Kansas brothers. Bob, Frank, Dan, Larry, Jarrod, Roger and Sean from Outlaw took care of this Cali boy. Thanks again brothers
Oh and Bob. Payback is my middle name.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Had an awesome time, yesterday!! Great to meet Sloth and Giantstogie. Good to see Bob and Larry, again. Uhm... oh, yeah, guess it was alright meeting the Angry California Boy!!!

Seriously, it was a great time! Had one of the best cigars I've had... thank you, Bill! And of course, Bob did his usual handing of the asses on the way out the door!!

Hope you guys enjoy your Joplin shirts, Bill & Bob!

Here are some pics from yesterday:

My first smoke of the day:

Second smoke of the day:

Gettin' Buggy wit it!

The OLD man....

The even OLDER man...

You just know there's bullshit oozing out of those two mouths running!!!

My new BFF!!! ... or boyfriend... or bitch...

The BOTL Boys!!!
(left to right: TreeFrog Frank (me), AngryBill, hdroadglide (Bob), danthebugman (Dan), lbowles2 (Larry), sloth (Roger), giantstogie (Jarod)

Again, thanks to Outlaw Cigar Company for having us, and to Sean for putting up with us!! And thanks to all the guys for allowing me to come up and hang out. I had an awesome time!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Sure wish I could've been there! Unfortunately I was riding my bicycle across Kansas during that time!
Over-achiever!!!!

Missed not getting to meet you, AGAIN! We will definitely have to remedy that soon, Doc!

By the way, have you ever done the RAGBRAI ? My father-in-law got into cycling a couple years ago, and did his first one last year. He's doing it, again, in July... This time, it ends in Davenport (their hometown), so we're going up to see the finish.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Over-achiever!!!!

Missed not getting to meet you, AGAIN! We will definitely have to remedy that soon, Doc!

By the way, have you ever done the RAGBRAI ? My father-in-law got into cycling a couple years ago, and did his first one last year. He's doing it, again, in July... This time, it ends in Davenport (their hometown), so we're going up to see the finish.
Haven't done RAGBRAI, although I'd like to some day. This was actually my first long distance bike ride (500 miles). My wife did it last year, so this year I joined her. Loved it.

We will definitely get together some day soon...even if I just have you over to the Doctor's Lounge!