What's new

Overland Park, Kansas trip 6/9 to 6/13/11

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ok. Just found out that my cousin's two boys we've been watching the past couple weeks need to be dropped off in Wichita on Sat instead of Friday night. So, I'm going to miss the herf. Sorry fellas.

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Hey!!

You all be nice to me! I won't bring up any squirrel or 'coon if you keep picking on me!
That reminds me... I never got the enchiladas that ya brought down last time. Did they taste good Bob?? :crying:

I'm planning on riding the motorcycle again Saturday so even if was still good (which I doubt after several months) I still wouldn't be able to take it home...

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
That reminds me... I never got the enchiladas that ya brought down last time. Did they taste good Bob?? :crying:

I'm planning on riding the motorcycle again Saturday so even if was still good (which I doubt after several months) I still wouldn't be able to take it home...
Enchiladas??? HMPH!!! Actually, it was a 4-5lb. pan of the best damn baked ziti you can find!!! LOL

Actually, when I started thinking about how long it had been in the freezer at Casa de Roberto, I didn't want the quality to be lessened whatsoever. So, I advised Bob on how to handle it. They were donated, in your name Larry, to a extremely busy family that could really use something like that, at the moment. ... and they thank you. :skew:

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
No, not a rant... really, clear the air!!! The AngryOne is airborne, by now, and will be in the land of Oz, sooner than later. (And I will withhold the old Land of Ahhhhhhhs ... joke I learned as a kid growing up in Mid-Missouri Tiger Country)

Watch out, KC boys... he's on his way.

And the countdown is on, for Saturday's day of reckoning!! :crosseyed

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Enchiladas??? HMPH!!! Actually, it was a 4-5lb. pan of the best damn baked ziti you can find!!! LOL

Actually, when I started thinking about how long it had been in the freezer at Casa de Roberto, I didn't want the quality to be lessened whatsoever. So, I advised Bob on how to handle it. They were donated, in your name Larry, to a extremely busy family that could really use something like that, at the moment. ... and they thank you. :skew:
AWESOME!!! Glad they were put to good use :applause:

It had been so long that I forgot it was ziti... sorry :dunno: I really really wanted to eat it too. I mean you've seen me... I would have done serious damage to that pan :eyebrow:

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Not sure why I'm so excited about this trip... Seems like if I wanted to see a couple of F'n old guys trying to grasp onto any shred of youth they have left, I could just go watch a couple at a nursing home, working on a puzzle or something!

Anyway... In about 8hours or so, I'll be packing that Buggy Dude into the car, and heading to the Outlaw. Looking very forward to it!!!!!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Not sure why I'm so excited about this trip... Seems like if I wanted to see a couple of F'n old guys trying to grasp onto any shred of youth they have left, I could just go watch a couple at a nursing home, working on a puzzle or something!

Anyway... In about 8hours or so, I'll be packing that Buggy Dude into the car, and heading to the Outlaw. Looking very forward to it!!!!!
Perhaps it's because you have no life???