• Manny Pacquiao

Votes: 50 84.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I think this Manny will KO him by the 10th RD.

I'm kind of suprised Mosley accepted this fight? As mentioned he's not as quick and strong as a fighter as he used to be. My guess is that he's doing it to get paid and then retire.

A Mosely upset wouldn't hurt my feelings. I've always liked the guy.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think this Manny will KO him by the 10th RD.

I'm kind of suprised Mosley accepted this fight? As mentioned he's not as quick and strong as a fighter as he used to be. My guess is that he's doing it to get paid and then retire.

A Mosely upset wouldn't hurt my feelings. I've always liked the guy.

I wasn't a huge fan of Mosley really... I like confident fighters and guys who 'perform' for OUR money, but Sugar was annoying that way(IMO)... But who can argue your point... this is f'sho a retirement savings investment... besides Pac drinks his urine... who beats that?

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
I still haven't found out why anyone would think that a washed up boxer like Mosley even standed a chance. This was a one sided beat down while Manny wasn't even his usual self. But the Manny haters keep on hatin'!

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0

I wasn't a huge fan of Mosley really... I like confident fighters and guys who 'perform' for OUR money, but Sugar was annoying that way(IMO)... But who can argue your point... this is f'sho a retirement savings investment... besides Pac drinks his urine... who beats that?
Manny doesn't drink his urine. I think u are mistaken for Juan Manuel Marquez. He was filmed practicing urine therapy before his fight with Manny. Fish heads maybe, urine no.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Glad I didn't shell out the $$ to watch this fight. It sounded very boring from what I heard on ESPN. Shane hugged Manny throughout most of the fight. Manny won a unanamous decision and only lost a round or two on the judges scorecards.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I watched the fight paid $64.95-I want my money back....Mosley ran a embarrasing backwards race for 12 rounds-what a joke!!
Smoked a nice aged "flying pig" during the fight. Only afterwards did I realize what a perfect choice of a cigar for this fight.:ccowboy:

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Manny Pacquiao by Decision.

Mosley's got a strong chin.
What do I win???

Mosley was a human speedbag. What a joke!

The 2rd and 3th fights were worth the $60. Kelly Pavlik vs. Alfonso Lopez and Jorge Arce vs. Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.

We had a mini herf after the fight. I smoked a PSD4 and drank way too much tequilla. Suffering today. Hope I can manage to suffer through my 18 holes today. :)

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
What do I win???

Mosley was a human speedbag. What a joke!

The 2rd and 3th fights were worth the $60. Kelly Pavlik vs. Alfonso Lopez and Jorge Arce vs. Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.

We had a mini herf after the fight. I smoked a PSD4 and drank way too much tequilla. Suffering today. Hope I can manage to suffer through my 18 holes today. :)
No joke! The other fights were f***ing awesome, especially the Arce fight. Arce was showing what pure will can do during a fight. Well worth my money to watch the other fights. The Pacquiao/Mosley fight was bbbooorrriinngg. Mosley played a scared puss the entire fight.