What's new

Padilla Obsidians

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I saw that a week or two ago CI sold out of Padilla Obsidians. I liked the two that I tried and was actually looking to put a few away. I think I have 3 in the humi and was wondering if anyone knew where to get some more? Or if anyone had any that they might want to get rid of. If you've got some, PM me and we can talk about a trade or something.

BTW, if this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it David.

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I was hearing that CI has even been replacing the Obsidian in their samplers because they have none left. I will keep an eye out, I'll just add that to my daily search list.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Not exactly sure what the Obsidian looks like so if you can show me a pic I can see if my shop has them. If so, how many do you need/want?

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'd like to get about 5 or so more. Well, I'd like to get more than that but gotta watch the budget and the humi. Let me know if they have them and how much. I'll be down there in 3 weeks anyway.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I'd like to get about 5 or so more. Well, I'd like to get more than that but gotta watch the budget and the humi. Let me know if they have them and how much. I'll be down there in 3 weeks anyway.
Sweet....Hopefully you will be here on Sunday because we have herf every Sunday at Little Woodrows or Tilted Kilt. I will check my shop out today.

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Limited too only 50,000. I saw it listed elsewhere, but I think Duane was right. You never really know, though, cause I saw some Gurkha Legends in Tobacco Road. The only other place I've seen them is CI.

I will be in Austin on Sunday, but the Wedding is on Sunday. I'll have to find out what time it is, and what time ya'll get together, but I'd love to meet up with ya'll.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I ended up getting 1 in a trade, and it was very good; I took tasting notes and everything. LOL

My father in law bought one of the CI samplers that had them in it, so I figured they were plentiful...but then the next week, CI ran out. They say that particular blend can't be made again (something about the special wrapper, I think?!?). It's a shame, because they were very tasty.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I won a fiver of these a few weeks ago. Smoked one and it was pretty good. Now the Achilles is different. The wrappers are very delicate and two of em were damaged. All were extremely dry as most fivers from C bid are. I let em sit for about a week and then tried. Don't know if it was because of the condition they arrived in, but these were very bland and flavorless. Also seemed to be a bit plugged. So, stick with the Obsidians IMO.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just tried another of the Obsidians yesterday. It's been about 1 1/2 mos. since I got em and since I smoked the first. This one was even better than the first. It was a bit one dimensional, but the taste was very pleasant. Also considering I got em for under $3/, thats a good value as well. You guys keep on the lookout for these to come back around. If you're a maduro fan, you'll like these for sure.:peace:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Padilla makes a good smoke, I haven't had one of these. For under three bucks it sounds like you can't go wrong