Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Wouldn't know...I cant afford to smoke one

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
This is hands down the best Padron i've ever smoked. Although my dislcaimer to that is I've never torched an 80th or a 44th (yet ;).....but pretty much any other Padron I've tried, it has far surpassed.

Not only is it the best Padron I've had, but the 45th Maddie is easily one of the best sticks, of any brand, I've had the pleasure of smoking....top 5 at the very least.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I have no doubt it's good and am sure I'd like it (maybe even love it, as KPP and I have almost the exact same taste in cigars, lol). But for that price I can buy THREE great cigars, or at least 2 really great cigars. So maybe for a birthday or something, but otherwise I just can't justify it on a stay-home-dad/military-spouse salary, lol.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Ok, first off, that video is just stupid. Please, he doesn't know what rating he gave this cigar, it's your magazine for goodness sake. And come on, Padron, doesn't know the rating either? I did not learn anything I didn't already know about that cigar, they only said that it is made with 10 year old tobacco (wrapper, binder, filler). I have a box of these. I've smoked 2. I love the cigar, now the question is, is it worth $25? Probably not if they made 3 million of them. Just like any thing else, supply and demand is involved. Sure, the product has to be good, but I don't know if I would go and buy another box. With that said, I voted, loved the cigar, just not worth the price (maybe).

Last edited:

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i know i'm the odd man out in the padron world, but the 80th is the only one that REALLY impressed me. the others i'd never miss if i never saw another one.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I love these––I voted worth every penny because a) it's one of the richest, tastiest cigars I've had, and b) it's something I smoke only every now and then, so having one every few months, for me, is an experience that more than justifies the price, especially if it means doing something as simple as not purchasing three $10 cigars within that period....

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I really think the best is the 80th. The 44,45, and 64 almost have the same strength and profile to me. I really think there overpriced too!

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Great cigar, but I would rather buy 2 Sharks for the same price.
Can't argue with that logic Dudewan....I really can't. If I were gonna reach for a "special occassion" cigar though, i'd rather it be a Padron 45th Maddie than a Shark. I smoke very little compared to most, so when I do, I want to be impressed. That's what I get with the 45th. Not saying that I don't get that when I light a Shark, just to a lesser extent is all.

And FWIW, the first 45th Maddie I lit up, I was in Maui.....so that might have had just a smidge to do with my experience..LOL! Although the second was lit in my backyard with friends, and I was still just as pleased (just not so much by the scenery that time).

But again, your logic is sound bro! :grin:

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I've only smoked two, but they were both some of the best Padron's I've had. They're so balanced and full of rich flavors. The burn and draw were flawless and it was so smooth, you didn't even know you were dragging on a lit cigar.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Can't argue with that logic Dudewan....I really can't. If I were gonna reach for a "special occassion" cigar though, i'd rather it be a Padron 45th Maddie than a Shark. I smoke very little compared to most, so when I do, I want to be impressed. That's what I get with the 45th. Not saying that I don't get that when I light a Shark, just to a lesser extent is all.

And FWIW, the first 45th Maddie I lit up, I was in Maui.....so that might have had just a smidge to do with my experience..LOL! Although the second was lit in my backyard with friends, and I was still just as pleased (just not so much by the scenery that time).

But again, your logic is sound bro! :grin:
I think you should feel lucky I was part of the scenery the second time at your house! In fact I will send you an 8x10 headshot of me so you can put it on your wall at home!

I'm with kyle, it is in my top. I voted worth every penny and I have a box arriving tomorrow that I can't wait to dive into.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I think you should feel lucky I was part of the scenery the second time at your house! In fact I will send you an 8x10 headshot of me so you can put it on your wall at home!

I'm with kyle, it is in my top. I voted worth every penny and I have a box arriving tomorrow that I can't wait to dive into.
Ummmm, I'll pass on the 8 X 10 Costa......but as for helping you crack into that box of Padron 45th's.........I'm your guy bro!! :stretchgr

And for the record, I didn't say the "company" wasn't good....just the "scenery" wasn't as good....LOL!