What's new

Padron 1926, Natural VS. Maduro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys hope everything is going great. Just wondering what wrapper you guys prefer when it comes to the Padron 1926 line. Padrons are one of my all time favorite cigars and i normally buy the maduros. Recently i have enjoyed a couple of naturals and i have to say i love themm! I might just like them a little more than the maduros. Anyways, what is your opinion? which vitola do you enjoy the most out of the 1926 line? have a great day everyone and enjoy your smokes.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Usually a fan of the Maduro. Haven't smoked a whole lot of the 26s...mostly x000, but when the mood strikes the Naturals are hard to beat.

Dan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually I'd say the maduros, but a lot of times with Padron I tend to prefer the natural wrapper. To me the 1926 line is no different. I recommend sticking to the natural wrapper! (Wow... this is BLASPHEMY for me!!!)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I prefer the maduro. I think it adds a little sweetness to an already great cigar.

Out of the 1926 sizes, I am partial to the No. 35. I love those petite robusto sizes.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Both awesome.

The Natural is a nearly perfect cigar.

The maduro adds that ... maduro-ness to the mix, which is also great ... BUT, it also makes it taste like a maduro cigar. Since all maduros have a lot in common (esepcially speaking within the same country of origin), then that makes the Padron maduros less unique than the naturals, if that makes sense. Less unique, but not less yummy (to me anyway).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maduro for me; especially on the 64. but - when it comes to Padron, I'm splitting hairs on which is "better", since they are all top-notch.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both awesome.

The Natural is a nearly perfect cigar.

The maduro adds that ... maduro-ness to the mix, which is also great ... BUT, it also makes it taste like a maduro cigar. Since all maduros have a lot in common (esepcially speaking within the same country of origin), then that makes the Padron maduros less unique than the naturals, if that makes sense. Less unique, but not less yummy (to me anyway).

I agree! i think you nailed it. Im gonna get my hands on some PAN #9's to add to my Padron stashh!

and thanks for all the input guys