What's new

Padron 80th Ani Review

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
nice review, I too really enjoy this cigar. I noticed some stuff on your hands/fingers, was that from the cigar?
Thanks, and no that stuff on my fingers isn't from the cigar. I work a job in the landscaping field and I pretty much came home and got right to reviewing and didn't take to the liberty of washing my hands... Kinda gross I guess.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Shawn,
After reading your review I pulled the trigger on an 8'er and after resting a bit I tried one tonight and you were dead on! Thanks for the post!:yes:

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Always a spot on smoke. Anyone smoking one from the first batch that was put out. Has age done these any good or are they better right off the truck. I find some of the of the 1964 with age loose that great Padron taste.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Always a spot on smoke. Anyone smoking one from the first batch that was put out. Has age done these any good or are they better right off the truck. I find some of the of the 1964 with age loose that great Padron taste.

I had one a day or so after picking one up at my local shop, was a great smoke and pretty much as described in the review.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Must say, you make pretty nice reviews. They aren't heavy to read. Like the pics too. That's a Padron I'll have to try sometime when I'm at NY for the summer.

One again, thanks for the review.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Must say, you make pretty nice reviews. They aren't heavy to read. Like the pics too. That's a Padron I'll have to try sometime when I'm at NY for the summer.

One again, thanks for the review.
Thanks Meg! Thats exactly what I was aiming for, make sure you try it, this cigar is by far one of the best I've had, cloesest thing to smoking chocolate there is :p