What's new

Padron Anniv 1964

Cubano1

Cubano1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What can I say except that this was one of the best non Cubans that I have ever smoked.
Priced to the point that I can only smoke it on special occasions.
My hat is off to the Padrons for producing this excellent Cigar. :clap:

Da Klugs

Fluffmeister
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Principe Maduro and # 6 in the 26 line are staples in my humi. The # 6 to me is the most unique NC for its ability to change so much during the smoke.

Hard to go wrong with any of the annies though.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Da Klugs said:
Principe Maduro and # 6 in the 26 line are staples in my humi. The # 6 to me is the most unique NC for its ability to change so much during the smoke.

Hard to go wrong with any of the annies though.
I haven't smoked a 26 yet. I have a couple #6's in the humi that I've been waiting for the right time to try. They sound like a very interesting smoke. Maybe sometime soon. I've been partial to the Exclusivo Maduro in the 64's, although they are all great.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I totally agree that this is a fine cigar with outstanding construction. But I'm not sure it is worth the price. There are some NC cigars that, for what you are getting, are not worth the premium price, when you can get regular line cuban cigars that are, imho, as good or better and not as expensive as these cigars.

Da Klugs

Fluffmeister
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
tubaman said:
I totally agree that this is a fine cigar with outstanding construction. But I'm not sure it is worth the price. There are some NC cigars that, for what you are getting, are not worth the premium price, when you can get regular line cuban cigars that are, imho, as good or better and not as expensive as these cigars.
They can be had reasonably in box quantity if you shop around. Nice rut breakers from smoking cuban after cuban after cuban. :skew:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Da Klugs said:
They can be had reasonably in box quantity if you shop around. Nice rut breakers from smoking cuban after cuban after cuban. :skew:
I don't know, I've never gotten into a rut smoking cuban after cuban!! That's just me. I guess I'm a habanos snob. :eyebrow:

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Now, to the point after confirming that tubaman is a snob...

I like PAMs because of the change of pace. I, too, am a snob and rarely tire of cuban after cuban. However, the PAM offers a unique flavor profile.

It's a little like a ERDM CS. I like them as a change of pace. A very distinct woodiness in their case. Great cigar, however, they are not in my "rotation."

I has some 26s and 40th anni that are uniquely excellent.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
geoffrie said:
Now, to the point after confirming that tubaman is a snob...

I like PAMs because of the change of pace. I, too, am a snob and rarely tire of cuban after cuban. However, the PAM offers a unique flavor profile.

It's a little like a ERDM CS. I like them as a change of pace. A very distinct woodiness in their case. Great cigar, however, they are not in my "rotation."

I has some 26s and 40th anni that are uniquely excellent.
:rofl:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I had one this afternoon during the Jets game. The game sucked, at least the cigar was great!