What's new

Padron Cigars?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks man.

Been looking around on some sites on them and the price ranges quite a bit on them, from $5.00 a stick to $23.00 a stick. Of coarse the damn site doesn't show label colors. haha

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks man.

Been looking around on some sites on them and the price ranges quite a bit on them, from $5.00 a stick to $23.00 a stick. Of coarse the damn site doesn't show label colors. haha
Best way to fix that is go to your local B&M, even though the prices are sometimes higher (actually most of the time) you will know for sure your cigars are good quality. I've heard several online horror stories with cigars, and who wants to put up with sending them back?

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Thanks man.

Best way to fix that is go to your local B&M, even though the prices are sometimes higher (actually most of the time) you will know for sure your cigars are good quality. I've heard several online horror stories with cigars, and who wants to put up with sending them back?
Keep searching online. Check out the site sponsors. They will have some good deals and your sticks will be in perfect shape!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2000s are my go to smoke, and I prefer them over most 10-12 sticks out there. If i'm ever struggling to decide what to smoke, I grab one and never regret it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the Londres Maddie. It is especially friendly this time of year when the temperature drops. Great 45 minute smoke!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My favorite is the Family Reserve 44 Natural. The Padron family actually hand signs every box of these that go out the door. Their MSRP is high, but you can usually find a deal on them if you look for them on auction. These are made with 10 year old tobacco, and are better than any other Padron they make IMHO....simply stellar. And all the rest of their cigars aren't bad either. I'm lucky, my local B&M has every Padron that they make, and I've tried almost all of the 26 and 64 varieties at one time or another. Need to explore the 1000 series some since most folks here talk nicely about them. They are consistently good. I think that Padron is one of the few companies that are vertically integrated in that they grow all of their own Tobacco. The only knock I have on them is that all of them seem to have a really similar profile with only slight variations between the blends. 64 = med, 26 = full, family reserve = blow your doors off!!

~~fred

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
All this pardon talk made me hungry for one... Went and dug this maduro londres out from deep in the recesses of the cabinet... It's got about 18 months on it.... Yum!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My favorite is the Family Reserve 44 Natural. The Padron family actually hand signs every box of these that go out the door. Their MSRP is high, but you can usually find a deal on them if you look for them on auction. These are made with 10 year old tobacco, and are better than any other Padron they make IMHO....simply stellar. And all the rest of their cigars aren't bad either. I'm lucky, my local B&M has every Padron that they make, and I've tried almost all of the 26 and 64 varieties at one time or another. Need to explore the 1000 series some since most folks here talk nicely about them. They are consistently good. I think that Padron is one of the few companies that are vertically integrated in that they grow all of their own Tobacco. The only knock I have on them is that all of them seem to have a really similar profile with only slight variations between the blends. 64 = med, 26 = full, family reserve = blow your doors off!!

~~fred
Ohh man I wish I could try one of those. But I would agree on your knock, they all do have similar tastes, but honestly I don't mind it and the fact that they are so consistent make it all the better.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
All this pardon talk made me hungry for one... Went and dug this maduro londres out from deep in the recesses of the cabinet... It's got about 18 months on it.... Yum!

I really need to start dating my cigars so that down the line, I'll know how old they are...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Love the Londres Maddie. It is especially friendly this time of year when the temperature drops. Great 45 minute smoke!
Never had one, but id like to try it! Just watched Bryan Glenn review it, and he had nothing but good things to say about it.
Love the CO channel. He does great reviews.
Yes for sure, I've been watching his reviews for years, always good un-biased reviews.
I like his reviews, but he NEVER takes a cold draw after cutting and before lighting. Never. I'm always like "Come on Bryan, just a quick taste before you light" but he doesn't.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Never had one, but id like to try it! Just watched Bryan Glenn review it, and he had nothing but good things to say about it.
Love the CO channel. He does great reviews.
Yes for sure, I've been watching his reviews for years, always good un-biased reviews.
I like his reviews, but he NEVER takes a cold draw after cutting and before lighting. Never. I'm always like "Come on Bryan, just a quick taste before you light" but he doesn't.
Lol I don't either unless it's a review. I don't usually get much anyways.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Can't go wrong with a Padron. The 5000 maduro is one of my favorites, for around 7 bucks tough to beat. All the Anniversaries and Family Reserve lines are excellent smokes too, just have to watch the pocket book when picking and choosing them.