What's new

Padron "minis" in the tin

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
What is the general consensus of the Padron Corticos? I was looking at picking some up. Do they have a taste like the other x0000 series?

Dio

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Never smoked these before. If you are looking for minis my personally favorites are la flor dominicana carajos, which come in narual, maduro and ocsuro wrappers, and Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva, which are literally small powerhouse.

Those are small cigars not minis BTW.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Now I am trying to decide on these Padrons, the Tatuajes, and the newest ones I am researching MUWAT Baitfish. I am really loving papas fritas though ahha.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Now I am trying to decide on these Padrons, the Tatuajes, and the newest ones I am researching MUWAT Baitfish. I am really loving papas fritas though ahha.
The MUWAT baitfish is a personal favorite of mine. You can't go wrong there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I have all in my humi... darn CO winters! They are all great in their own way. If I'm looking for a Tat profile, PCR it is. Looking for Padron profile, cortico it is. Baitfish is excellent. papas Fritas were great when they were released. I feel as if they are getting milder and loosing body/flavor as they age.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Ooooooh boy.

In terms of bang for buck, you absolutely cannot beat the Tat PCR. You can find them under $3 online, and they're wonderful.

I love the Papas and the Lat44 Maduro, but at around $6, they're twice as expensive. The BAITFISH can be had on the monster for around $4, and even less if you go through ebates and use a coupon. Great deal on some decent sticks, but they're noticeably less aggressive than the Papas. But they do pack in that hot cocoa flavor.

Another one that you might look at is the illusione Rothchilds. They're a short robusto, so you get a thick smoke, but only $4 and fantastic. Dark, rich, and creamy.

And we haven't even gotten into the CCs yet, where the true corona beauties lie...