What's new

padron or oliva series v lancero?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently debating getting one of these but can't make a decision.. Ive heard good things about both these lanceros pardon ambassador I mean .

I haven't tried many lanceros so if there is something in the same price range that is a better all around cigar lmk!

I'm looking to buy a box thanks for the botlers!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Would try a single of each before purchasing a full box. They have very different flavor and strength profiles IMO.

The padron I do not believe is a true lancero and are you looking at x000 serie or 64', 26' etc?

What do you like?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I've had the serie v and it was a good stick. I liked the my father no 4 alot more. Like eddy said, try singles before taking the leap.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
These boys are right. Try a couple of each first. I like them both but would go with the Oliva. However I know guys who don't like the Oliva at all and much prefer Padrons. Taste and see!

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I'm with StogieNinja, for my money I'd get the Oliva's but neither is a bad choice. But like everyone has said, try a couple of each first so you don't get stuck with a box you hate.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info:) this was going to be a birthday gift for me that's why I wanted to get a box..

I've tried the regular sizes of both and love both..but I heard the lancero and thinner cigars have totally different profiles

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would try a single of each before purchasing a full box. They have very different flavor and strength profiles IMO.

The padron I do not believe is a true lancero and are you looking at x000 serie or 64', 26' etc?

What do you like?
I was thinking of the padron ambassadors 6.9 x 42 I believe

Rating - 100%
90   0   0

What do you like?
I was thinking of the padron ambassadors 6.9 x 42 I believe
Thats a lot closer to a panatela. Still an awesome vitola but not a true lancero. On cigarmonster I recently picked up Oliva V lances for $3.40 a stick in fivers with the botlorg code. Would be worth looking every night at 11 to see if they have more up. It's hard price to beat and you're not committing to a box, which is nice because the Oliva V lance box has 36 cigars.