What's new

Padron Serie 1926 No. 6 - Maduro

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I thought it might be interesting to smoke and review this in proximity to a PAM Principe (please see my prior review, infra).

Many of the comments and general sentiments included in my PAM Principe review apply here as well. Notably:

(1) this is an extremely attractive and well made cigar - dark and dusty in appearance, offset with the beautiful Serie 1926 band;

(2) this is a very carefully constructed cigar - no soft spots, blemishes or irregularites of finish - and it lighted easily and burned evenly, which is a factor of great importance to me;

(3) this is a very tasty cigar - very similar to the PAM in taste profile, but , in my opinion, slightly milder, with a delicious finish on the palate;

(4) finally, it should be recognized that this is an expensive cigar, and the price range varies greatly ($11-$26 in my experience). Shop carefully nd try one, you will not be disappointed!

In conclusion, as I noted in my Principe review; "I continue to grow in my appreciation of all of Padron's products, and I continue to find my tastes, overall, evolving toward smaller cigars."

Appearance: 9/10
Construction: 9/10
Flavor: 19/20
Finish: 10/10
Smoking experience: 18/20
Aroma: 9/10
Overall impression: 18/20

Total: 92/100

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
I love the 26's, but I still think the 64's, especially the larger ones, like the pyramid, etc are my favorite!

Great review....Adam

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Mmm '26 vs. '64...I guess I should smoke some of both and decide once and for all which is better. It's a dangerous experiment, but I'm willing to take the risk.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With this cigar. If Paron was to only make this size and this size only they would still have a line waiting to get them