What's new

palin fail no. 1,929,282,...

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm trying to find the info, but I believe her history is more correct than what people believe to be true and have been taught all their lives.
The woman is Bat$hit crazy and can't keep facts in her cranium for more than a few seconds at a time. That entire monologue she rambled on about was so distorted and a potpourri of a conglomeration of things even she couldn't keep a straight face during the whole story. I can deal with her being a complete buffoon cuz she's good at it and has had quite a bit of practice...but for learned people to act like she's relevant and can multi task with more than one thought in that empty head of hers....that is amazing.:thinkidea

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
Dude...I laughed my ass off watching those! Now, don't paint me as an Obama disciple, but to be fair, in the 7 lies video, I really don't think he was lying so much as he was completely clueless that he was never going to be able to make any of that stuff actually happen. Transparent government? Yeah, right.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The woman is Bat$hit crazy and can't keep facts in her cranium for more than a few seconds at a time. That entire monologue she rambled on about was so distorted and a potpourri of a conglomeration of things even she couldn't keep a straight face during the whole story. I can deal with her being a complete buffoon cuz she's good at it and has had quite a bit of practice...but for learned people to act like she's relevant and can multi task with more than one thought in that empty head of hers....that is amazing.:thinkidea
Funny, that is what I think about Obama and his followers.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Quite the contrary, Joe. The DNC would love the see Palin get the GOP nomination because she's unelectable. Nominating Palin = instant Obama '12.
She would not get the nomination, Palin would throw her support behind a candidate and bring the voters to them. Like her or not, Palin has a lot of followers who would support whoever she supports.