What's new

palio: a dog's choice!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I'm with ya Jason....I just don't see why this would be covered. It's not like it's a Craftsman tool that snapped.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i hear what your saying. and, i was in error! period! i don't see the harm in asking. if i got bent because they said, 'no', then i'd be a clod. and, i'm not saying this should be covered!

i've been late on a credit card payment and got zapped for late charges+finance charges. was it my fault i was late? yes. did i call, apologize for my error, and get those charges reversed, yes! it never hurts to ask. am i, an individual, taking advantage of palio, a company? nah. will he feel guilty if he says no, or will he fill obliged to accomodate? nah. will the replacement cost benefit the comapny with a life-long fan? i would think so. do i feel bad for asking? nah....

thecatmac

IS IN THE HOUSE!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Keep us in the loop what happens, sure would show alot of class if they did replace it. Hell I might even retire my plastic ones for a Palio!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I'm with ya Jason....I just don't see why this would be covered. It's not like it's a Craftsman tool that snapped.
When my dog chewed the handles off four craftsman screwdrivers, they replaced them without question.