What's new

Palio and Beads!

Kimyounil

They call me Mike.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well thanks to Mark, just ordered my first palio and a pound of beads. Why so many beads? I'm getting a cooler! I don't know how I got here, everything in the past month has been a blur. I now am on my way to wal-mart to get a cooler and before I know it, its gonna be full. I already have my first box purchase lined up, 5 vegas gold nuggets. I just wanted to say thanks to all the brothers for their generosity, help, and advice.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Congrats on your purchase. Palio makes a fantastic cutter. I hope you aren't stretching your budget too much.

One problem I have is cost. I make no money (I mean NO money) therefore have very little money to spend.

Kimyounil

They call me Mike.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats on your purchase. Palio makes a fantastic cutter. I hope you aren't stretching your budget too much.
Haha, thanks for looking out for me. Right now I just needed the cooler to hold my box of 5 vegas gold nuggets. For the time being I'll be sticking to budget sticks like patel seconds and famous nics, that sort of thing. But I really do appreciate it and kind of funny that you noticed that. haha.:thumbsup:

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
A cooler is definitely the cheapest route to go for storage.

Have fun setting it up!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Its all down hill from here. Good choice on the RP seconds. Cbid always have them and they go for about 2 dollars a stick. If you want to get the vintage, you can probably find them for abot 2 to 3 dollars a stick too. But stay away from Cbid.