What's new

Palio Cigar Cutter News

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I think Mark fixed it after you posted that Jason.
Ya know, I was thinking that at first by the way he posted that....I thought I sensed a little sarcasm. It's sometimes hard to notice humor on here, without hearing someone joke with ya. The last emoticon at the end of the sentence kind of made me think he was jiving me.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Ya know, I was thinking that at first by the way he posted that....I thought I sensed a little sarcasm. It's sometimes hard to notice humor on here, without hearing someone joke with ya. The last emoticon at the end of the sentence kind of made me think he was jiving me.
I wouldn't do that :grin:

I did find a broken link which may be the one you were clicking on though :thumbsup:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Yeah I got the CF one for me and the burlwood one for my dad's late christmas present. Also picked up the cigar bobken (been wanting it for a while!), as I didn't want to order twice and pay for more shipping. It's just too bad that the 'spend $100 and get a free 2-cigar caddy' thing has expired...
Thanks Mark! I can't wait!

TYLER

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Deals,
He will be lucky if his stock is enough at first. Looks like the original Palio is only $35.00 now though.
$35.96 (same as always) which is the lowest allowed advertised price :thumbsup:

No deal for you Tom :grinFU: (it would have been fairly easy to charge msrp because of the limited quantities but didnt' think it was right :thumbsup:)

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
So they're finally out and available for sale? Sweet!

I just couldn't wait any longer...but my original finish isn't bad at all.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
$35.96 (same as always) which is the lowest allowed advertised price :thumbsup:

No deal for you Tom :grinFU: (it would have been fairly easy to charge msrp because of the limited quantities but didnt' think it was right :thumbsup:)
Boy it has been fun busting your balls!

Guess we need a new product with a deadline now!