What's new

Palio Cigar Cutter News

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
LOL...They have to get the packaging right :hysterica
Come on guys!

You should know by now that they are perfectionist, they just want to be 100% Palio quality!

After all, that's why we love the original so much :thumbsup:

Man, you guys are tough today!

~Mark

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
:rofl:

I just have no patience. Especially since I love my palio, I can't wait for a carbon fiber one. That is just one bad ass!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tough crowd here! lol

Well, we must admit we are addressing this earlier than we had thought we would, but here goes.....

The new versions of the Palió cigar cutter will be available in the coming weeks. Our original intention was to have them available already, but we have taken our time in everything we have done with our company to this point and will continue to do so. If our products and other ventures are not exactly as we want them to be we refuse to go forward with them. To this end we have taken a little longer period of time to make some adjustments we felt necessary.

The new versions of the Palió cigar cutter are not actual Carbon fiber or Burl wood, as the action of the cutter would not remain the same for many reasons. We have always wanted the Palió cigar cutter to have different looks and knew that this would be of great appeal to our customers and to new ones alike. The issue was that the previous owners of the Palió cigar cutter could never figure out a way to incorporate some finishing application without affecting the cutters ability to do its job. We believe we have found a way to offer variety in finish, which is truly limitless and can offer the consumer choices now and into the future. The price of the Design Palió series cutters will be higher than our original composite Palió cigar cutter, but reasonable given the finish and durability.

We are pleased with the reception our product has gotten in its original form and the “buzz” our new versions have created though they have yet to be released. We as a company would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have spoken so nicely about our product. We will continue to produce and bring to market products that will meet your approval and continually strive to improve every aspect of our business. Rest assured we are always working on new ideas and what you have seen and will see soon is only the beginning.

Sincerely,

Brother of the Leaf