What's new

Palio cutters $32.36 free shpg

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Our vendors have good prices as well and you don't have to worry about anything.

I hear ya Eddie. I like to support our vendors and have always been treated well. I've got a decent double blade cutter already but the price and free shpg was just tempting after hearing here how much everyone likes their Palio. I wonder if it would cut that much better than mine to justify purchasing one at all.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Rick,

Once you cut your first stick with a Palio you'll wonder why you didn't get one earlier. Oh, btw you'll never need another cutter.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Rick,

Once you cut your first stick with a Palio you'll wonder why you didn't get one earlier. Oh, btw you'll never need another cutter.
I must agree. I have used a Xikar for many years, but recently purchased a Palio from one of our vendors after hearing the brothers rave about them. While I still use the Xikar depending upon what is handy at the moment, I prefer the Palio by a large margin. It is by far the best cutter I have ever used.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Yes. I love my Palios (I love them so much I have more than one). I pretty much always carry it around. I love it equally as much as my SAK but the SAK is a bit bulkier. The Palio fits perfectly in my back pocket in the case. I don't even know it's there.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I must agree. I have used a Xikar for many years, but recently purchased a Palio from one of our vendors after hearing the brothers rave about them. While I still use the Xikar depending upon what is handy at the moment, I prefer the Palio by a large margin. It is by far the best cutter I have ever used.

Same here John. On occasion I place my cigars on the Palio, another added feature that is nice to have. Both Xikar and Palio have a no questions asked 100% guarantee replacement or repair policy too.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I'm thinking of getting a Palio, also. How long do they keep that razor sharp edge?

I got my 1st Palio as a gift, and it was two years old when I got it. Best cut I have ever seen. I used it 3-4 times a week. I gave it away, a year later, at the beach herf to a young man in need. It still cuts as nicely as my brand new one. I wouldn't be able to tell the old from new, if you looked at the cut.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
You guys are gonna cost me money. I'm also looking at that Xikar Digital hygro at Famous.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search/accstats.cfm/inum/27807
I think I like the way you calibrate it better than the HygroSet.
Go ahead, tell me I should buy that too! At least I can tell the wife THEY MADE ME DO IT! :yes:
how do you calibrate this one?

i think that this is a rebadged Madelaine considering that Xikar bought out madelaine. If I recall correctly, you had to pull the battery out. killing the power recalibrated it somehow.

just curious how it works. i refuse to sell anything with the name xikar on it.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Xikar has great customer service. But with Palio you'll never have to find out how good thier customer service is.