What's new

Palio lighter repair?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello I have about a year and half old Palio lighter that just started giving me problems. Flame goes out right after lighting, did everything I could think of blew it out with compressed air, vented the tank, played with the flame setting, refilled it from a different can. I've only used five times filtered butane(vector I believe). Any one know where I can send it to get it fixed? The Palio website is currently down.

Any ideas on something else I could try? I hate to replace it but.. I've been wanting an ST Dupont maxijet, Thoughts?

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Here is the address for Palio.

Brother of the Leaf, LLC.
Esencia Cigars/Palio Accessories
PO BOX 352
Durham, CT 06422
1-888-507-2540

I'll PM you with the president's name and email info if you would like to get in touch with him

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Palio's warranty should be good and I believe you can return it to any authorized dealer for a replacement, Mark is great about that stuff, I'd call the number and ask. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is just from my experience but I wont spend a bunch of money on the mentioned lighters above because they don't seem to last. I have had the best luck with my Ronson Jetlite. I've had it for yrs. and it has never failed me, plus it was only 3 bucks and some change. The only other lighter I would buy would be a Blazzer.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Have had xikars, palio, ronsons, prometheus, Porsche Design etc...

Still prefer DuPont for a torch and DJeep for soft flame.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've contacted Palio so we'll see what happens in the mean time I'm going back to my Dunhill Roll-a-gas. It sucks in the wind but I smoke a lot in doors.

Thanks for all the help!