What's new

Palm Springs CA brothers?

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Are there any brothers in the Palm Springs area? I'm headed out there tomorrow for a conference presentation on Friday morning. Would love to meet up for a smoke. If you know of good shops there, please give me a rec.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
There are a handfull of places to buy decent sticks.

Tinder Box on Palm Canyon in Palm Springs. Decent shop, decent prices. Smoking is iffy. Mr. Princess next door has been bitching from day one.

Cigar Imports (Or whatever old boy calls it) on Indian Canyon in Palm Springs. Most of the guys sit outside and smoke. Wrong time of the year to do it right know. Very small inside, but you may find interesting things in the humidor. Casa Fuentes etc. He closes the shop at 5:00 PM.

La Havana (Formerly the Cohiba Lounge) at The River (Corner of 111 and Bob Hope) in Rancho Mirage. If you end up there during the day, ask for Simon and tell him "Jason from Redlands" sent you. Simon is cool and may give you my 20% VIP discount. The cigars are expensive!! If Simon is around, give him a $5 or $10 and he won't give a damn if you sit there and smoke your own cigars. This shop is next door to a high end bikini store, so the eye candy is great this time of the year. Within 150 feet there is a Yard House, PF Changs, Flemming's, Cheesecake Factory, Two Guys, Starbucks, and Baja Fresh. If you are hungry for Two Guys or Yard House, Simon will order for you and the waitresses will deliver to the lounge

Palm Desert Tobacco on El Paseo in Palm Desert (Best selection in the Coachella Valley). Limited and uncomfortable sitting. There is a small private lounge upstairs, but I'm not cool enough to have been up there.

That is my $.02

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I've only been to the Tinder Box. Brian is a nice guy and has a decent selection. They usually put chairs out in the evenings when the other shops close. He carries Padron, Tatuaje, Illusione, etc.