What's new

Panama City Beach Vacation

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Day 3 in PCB.

I didn’t get a pic but I smoked the CC Cohiba Maduro 5 the my best friend @nc_6789 sent me. Well, I tried to at least. The Cigar was incredible but I tried to smoke it on the beach but the wind made smoking miserable. I muscled through it though and came out victorious.

Early this AM, my wife and daughters were already out on the sand.

Then they moved to digging a hole in the sand. They got about 4 feet deep when a beach cop told us it’s actually not allowed because some people have died doing it. Turns out, the sand walls can collapse and if there is enough sand pressure on you, it will suffocate you. So that was the end of the hole.

Went to a restaurant called Patches Pub for lunch.

One of Zilla’s many famous faces.

I’m hoping to light up a Krueger later tonight - if the wind dies down.

Last edited:

brentp

HabanaAddict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great pics. Looks like.you and the family are having a great time. My place is about 3 hours west of PCB, in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Just finished the National Shrimp Festival down there last week. October is one of my favorite times to be at the beach. Check out Dusty's Oyster House while there. Great food.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MNNorth-man

Go Bison!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today we started our vacation in Panama City Beach, FL. If I’m being honest with you, I hate beaches - sand gets everywhere, salt water tastes disgusting, and the sun feels like it’s 3 feet away from you.

However, my wife decided to take our vacation in October this year to avoid the heat and the crowds and it’s been wonderful! We got a condo right on the beach and it’s a lot of fun to watch my daughters geek out over it. Makes it fun for me again.

Here are some quick pics that I nabbed throughout day 1.

View from our back deck.

Smoking a Cohiba Siglo I from my bestest friend, @nc_6789.

Our youngest. We call her Zilla because she’s freaking crazy. But occasionally, she remains calm and lets us take a good pic of her.

Hunting for... anything.

Me teaching Zilla how to boogie board. The water was flipping cold but she "had" to learn today anyway.

Our oldest, CJ, got in on the boogie board action.

Zilla said she wanted to do an imitation of me with the CC. I’m pretty sure I only make that face when I fart, though.
Great pics. I am glad you had a good time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk