What's new

Pandora.com

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I've been keyed into quite a few new artists/bands from its suggestions...
That's the biggest thing for me, seeing what else is out there that I don't know about. Example: I like some Creed, Stained and such, but have no idea what else is in that genre that I'd like, with Pandora, they tell me!

It does slow my computer once in a while though.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I used to use it at my old job all the time. Now I don't use it much at all. But it's a great site & a great way to find new bands you would have never heard.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I downloaded it to my BlackBerry the other day, haven't used it yet.....Will have to try it now .

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Since I don't have an iphone, please let us know how it works. I'm limited to a bb as well.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in Mexico (your IP address appears to be 189.146.93.148). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at pandora-support@pandora.com

If you are a paid subscriber, please contact us at pandora-support@pandora.com and we will issue a pro-rated refund to the credit card you used to sign up. If you have been using Pandora, we will keep a record of your existing stations and bookmarked artists and songs, so that when we are able to launch in your country, they will be waiting for you.

We will be notifying listeners as licensing agreements are established in individual countries. If you would like to be notified by email when Pandora is available in your country, please enter your email address below. The pace of global licensing is hard to predict, but we have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our service everywhere.

We share your disappointment and greatly appreciate your understanding.

F- You!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Hey Megan, although frustrating, I'm sure it's nothing to do with Pandora as it is with the FCC or some Govt. agency screwing with things.

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I feel… rejected :angryteet
Dear BOTL.org user,

Due to your relationship with a known post whore, we are unable to allow continued use of your BOTL.org account. We are somewhat regrettable that we must revoke your privileges, but not really.

Unless the person in questions limits his/her (we aren't sure which) post count to less than 10 per day, this ban will remain in effect.

If you feel we have made this judgement in error, please go smoke an Acid Kuba Kuba.

"Sorry" for any inconvenience.

Somewhat-sincerely,
The BOTL.org Team

Rating - 96%
34   1   0
Dear BOTL.org user,

Due to your relationship with a known post whore, we are unable to allow continued use of your BOTL.org account. We are somewhat regrettable that we must revoke your privileges, but not really.

Unless the person in questions limits his/her (we aren't sure which) post count to less than 10 per day, this ban will remain in effect.

If you feel we have made this judgement in error, please go smoke an Acid Kuba Kuba.

"Sorry" for any inconvenience.

Somewhat-sincerely,
The BOTL.org Team
:rofl:

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
What do you feel the benefits are over Pandora?
With the kind of music I like, I have yet to stump it.

Just type, add to play list, and play...

It's like Itunes but free with nothing extra to listen to or cut off. Just stream and play. I also like the design and ease of use.

Never really used Pandora, just thought I would put it out there.