What's new

Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hmmm...Good. But now I have to go find another wheater to compare. I can see where this certainly has a place in my cabinet, but I think I still really prefer bourbons with rye.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shopper's Vineyard in NJ is one of our best accounts. Our supply of whiskey is very limited so most stores don't have all of our ages of whiskey all the time.
Around Denver, in Wheat Ridge, Co, Applejacks usually has a decent supply of our whiskey. The best time to find it is in August/September when our new allocation comes out.
If you can ever find the 15-year Pappy, it is a great whiskey for the price.
Julian

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Shopper's Vineyard in NJ is one of our best accounts. Our supply of whiskey is very limited so most stores don't have all of our ages of whiskey all the time.
Around Denver, in Wheat Ridge, Co, Applejacks usually has a decent supply of our whiskey. The best time to find it is in August/September when our new allocation comes out.
If you can ever find the 15-year Pappy, it is a great whiskey for the price.
Julian
I was contacted by Buz Dabkowski, the sales rep in Colorado while I was looking for Stagg and he said he would see that my liquor store got what I wanted if I had them contact him!!!!:blob: I am going to take him up on it and hopefully will always have my supply of these fine bourbons!!!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
So, I tried some of the 20 year Pappy that I got the other day, that's a very nice drink! Did I detect a hint of anise? Very long and pleasing finish too.