What's new

Paquiao fight

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Boxing is dying. This just puts the nail in the coffin. What's funny is everyone questioned the female judge prior to the scores being read.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Manny beat him thoroughly, and lost in a split decision. If this stuff keeps up boxing will become even more irrelevant.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
That's why I stick to MMA. Boxing just doesn't do it for me anymore, then things like this happen and you get the feeling that it's all a show with the winner chosen before the fight even begins.

I competed in MMA several years ago, and I guarantee you that's real.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
i thought tim took the fight to manny ...pac def. won the first 4 rounds w lefts...thats all he had though. bradleys offensive punches were nicely mixed - jab, up and down combos, uppercut ...pacs lesser counterpunches and flashy last min. attempt to steal rounds fell short imho .. bottom line , pac def delivered the best few harder punches, but most were glancing. vs brads nice albeit less powerfuller clean connects.... good toe to toe mano a mano fight though...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
This is why big time boxing is dead. Only good boxing matches you can see are between two unknowns trying to make a name for themselves. Judges have always been for sale, how else do you explain camacho over duran in 96 or who can forget the stunning DRAW between Holyfield and Lewis.

So I'll start the conspiracy talk that Floyd M. paid the judges so that the talk of the superfight would die, or at least give him grounds for asking for more money.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Mind boggling boxing is definitely dead. It's times like these that make me wonder what the commission is doing. I'm not sure I would pay to see another boxing match much less the rematch it's gonna be fixed isn't it? I was questioning if there was any undue influence on the judges after the Amir Khan fight this seals it.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I really can't believe the outcome of the fight. I think the two judges got it wrong for sure. It just goes to show that you can not leave it up to the judges, keep boxing and keep trying for the KO.
The outcome of this fight doesn't change what everyone wants to see though, however will this push it further back or made it so it won't happen at all? If so that would suck.
I thoroughly enjoy watching Manny box and hope him and Mayweather can make it happen.

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The last boxing match I have ever, and never will again, paid for was Mayweather back in 2006. I was so thoroughly disappointed in that fight due to watching MMA for about 10 years already, that I have never even thought of buying another. I don't want to turn this into MMA is better than boxing rants, I just can't be bothered to watch two guys dance around for 12 rounds and then have some judge blow the fight at the end when it is a clear call. All my buddies who watch MMA here in town used to get boxing PPV's, but in the last 5 years no one wants to pay that much for such an underwhelming correographed dance...
Sad sad day in sporting history.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fixed....totally fixed. Anyone who saw this fight ( I saw it for free ) will tell you that Manny beat him with more clean hits and the judges must have been coked out of their minds or playing Nintendo. This puts boxing on the same level as wrestling.