What's new

Partagas 160?

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Saw some of these at my local shop and noticed they were priced insanely high! I guess they are only released every 10 years and have a 29-year-old wrapper?
Has anybody tried one of these? Don't think I can justify the $20+ a stick for these, but I'm interested in hearing if anybody has lit one up.

TYLER

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I think I have read a few posts in the past about people smoking one or two. Nothing stuck out as intriguing I guess...otherwise I would probably remember. :rofl:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I received two of the Robustos as a gift from my wife. Honestly, they were far too bland for my taste...certainly a well made enjoyable cigar, but just not enough flavor for me.

Oh, and the wrappers are REALLY FRAIGLE; just look at them funny and they'll crap and flake. Just pulling the band off, no matter how careful you are, will probably damage the wrapper.

IMHO, if you wanna spend crazy money on a fancy NC, buy the Ashton ESG instead. Same money ($22-ish) but a much larger cigar with much more flavor.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Had one of these gifted to me at my local shop. I can honestly say that I've had $5.00 sticks that were better than the Partagas 160. I agree that it is extremely bland. I would NOT even go so far as to say that it is mild. Word from the wise..." Save your MONEY"

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have read a number of comments about these on various cigar boards, and I can't remember any that were enthusiastically positive. Personally, for that kindof money, I think the cigar should at least come with a hapy ending... :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've smoked a couple of the robustos...I didn't think they were anything special, and for the price, there are far better cigars to smoke...I can't really see these improving much more with age, as they're already pretty much aged, or at least some, if not all, of the components are...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I have read a number of comments about these on various cigar boards, and I can't remember any that were enthusiastically positive. Personally, for that kindof money, I think the cigar should at least come with a hapy ending... :thumbsup:
Is that available at the local B&M?? :rofl:

I'd rather have a Davidoff 100th Anniv for that price. They have been getting good reviews.
Serioulsy!