What's new

Partagas Serie P NO.2...

Puff13

Stogie Buster
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is the second out of 3 dark sticks ,wich i was gifted by Cliff(cvm4)..thanks again Cliff....

this cgar was out right awsome!!!,from the start it had a real rich flavor,which was fantastic,it lasted the whole way trough the smoke,the taste was a bit complex though for me to put my finger on it,but it was a great cigar...I had a nice cup of columbian coffie with it ,which went real nice...

Im savin the last one for christmas night...

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Those are some really good cigars. I've been trying to smoke on on Sundays while watching the Colts win every freaking regular seaon game this season!

GO Colts!

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Couldn't agree with you more Jody. I like many cigars as much, but not a lot I like better. Thanks for the mini review.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
They are very good aren't they!?!?!?!

This is my #1 Piramide, besides a well-aged VR Unicos. But since aged Unicos are hard to come by, this is my go to cigar! The one you smoked is from April '05. They really are very good cigars! Best new release of '05, IMO.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
cvm4 said:

This is my #1 Piramide, besides a well-aged VR Unicos. But since aged Unicos are hard to come by, this is my go to cigar! The one you smoked is from April '05. They really are very good cigars! Best new release of '05, IMO.
I have 10 unicos and 10 P2's left, and I have set them in the bottom of my largest humidor. How long do recommend letting these sticks age? I have smoked them both right out of the box, and they were great then.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
pharmgator said:
I have 10 unicos and 10 P2's left, and I have set them in the bottom of my largest humidor. How long do recommend letting these sticks age? I have smoked them both right out of the box, and they were great then.
I'm not sure about the P2's yet. They've been really good and who knows when the sick period will start??? I have a 25ct. set aside in the bottom of the cooler for longterm storage (4-5 years).

As for the Unicos, I only have 3 '02 Unicos left. The others were VERY good! I'll probably smoke them after their 4th birthday. I could only imagine them getting better with age and I wish I didn't smoke them all so early...but they were so good! :smokingbo :help:

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
cvm4 said:

I agree about these bieng the the best 05 new release. One of the very few cigars I like young. I even enjoy these more at a young age than the PSD4 wich used to be my favotite freshie.

Navydoc

Tennis Anyone?
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
cvm4 said:
I'm not sure about the P2's yet. They've been really good and who knows when the sick period will start??? I have a 25ct. set aside in the bottom of the cooler for longterm storage (4-5 years).

As for the Unicos, I only have 3 '02 Unicos left. The others were VERY good! I'll probably smoke them after their 4th birthday. I could only imagine them getting better with age and I wish I didn't smoke them all so early...but they were so good! :smokingbo :help:
I hear ya...got 5 '97 VRDA's left and it's freakin hard to keep my mits off. Just got a box of '98 VR Fams and it's the same problem. I guess the secret is to buy in LARGE quantity...ummmm

Da Klugs

Fluffmeister
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Navydoc said:
I hear ya...got 5 '97 VRDA's left and it's freakin hard to keep my mits off. Just got a box of '98 VR Fams and it's the same problem. I guess the secret is to buy in LARGE quantity...ummmm
I'm going to have to try that. :santa:

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
gvlagos said:
P2's have been my favorite cigars of '05. I've been smokin them like crazy...it's hard for me to think that at some point these are going to hit that sick period....i'm dreading it...but i know that when they get out, they will only have blossomed.

the sick period is also why i have 2 boxes. One to age, and one to smoke now!
-George
I haven't heard anyone say that theirs are sick yet.....?????? Maybe people are just assuming they will go through a sick period because of the PSD4's??????

I wouldn't know as I smoke em as fast as I get em!!:headroll:

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
smokem94 said:
I haven't heard anyone say that theirs are sick yet.....?????? Maybe people are just assuming they will go through a sick period because of the PSD4's??????

I wouldn't know as I smoke em as fast as I get em!!:headroll:
I have ten left out of a box I bought back in October. Smoke em now or let them age?