HCS #1
Robusto Larga

Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Habano Ecuador
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua
Length: 5 1/4"
Ring: 50

This is my first actual review on here, and like the douche I am I forgot to do the photo thing. I know I FAILED!

This is a cigar I was gifted quite a while ago, and I finally decided to give it a try.

Appearance: I think it looked like a cigar. I never pay much attention to how a cigar looks in depth. I know it was box pressed, but as far as veins, sheen, or aerodynamic drag...

I can't say I hated the cigar, but it seemed to lack any of the wow factor. It burned well, and had the expected DPG peppery flavor in the first half. From there it seemed to get rather boring. I smoked it to about an inch and a half left, and walked away. This is a limited release, and I am glad I didn't chase them, and get stuck with a whole box.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Yea, they are limited but not highly desirable in comparison to alot of other Tats. They were an exclusive for Holts Cigar. I got a few but haven't smoked any of them. I may have to form my own opinion this week and burn a few.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Thanks for the review, just like I like them, to the point.

Dont forget the pics next time arsehole.

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
HCS #1
Robusto Larga

Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Habano Ecuador
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua
Length: 5 1/4"
Ring: 50

This is my first actual review on here, and like the douche I am I forgot to do the photo thing. I know I FAILED!

This is a cigar I was gifted quite a while ago, and I finally decided to give it a try.

Appearance: I think it looked like a cigar. I never pay much attention to how a cigar looks in depth. I know it was box pressed, but as far as veins, sheen, or aerodynamic drag...

I can't say I hated the cigar, but it seemed to lack any of the wow factor. It burned well, and had the expected DPG peppery flavor in the first half. From there it seemed to get rather boring. I smoked it to about an inch and a half left, and walked away. This is a limited release, and I am glad I didn't chase them, and get stuck with a whole box.

that is quite funny nice review

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Sadly I have to agree. I keep waiting for them to get better but not yet.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This might be the best review in the history of the world. I really didn't think it was possible to do a review without having a blog. Thanks for not mooching off BOTL like the rest.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I had this cigar and size prior to joining in the beginning of September. Made one of those irrational box purchases without actually trying the cigar... dumb move on my part... I "chased" it. Ended up handing them out to my B&M friends to try. I agree, there was some initial spice to the cigar, but had no complexity after the first third: It had a fairly consistent taste profile that didn't wow me. I ended up not finishing it also, half way through the stick....

Thank you for posting the review and sending me down memory lane... took a look at my notes. I need to attempt a cigar review myself.... need to figure out how to handle photos.