What's new

PDR CIGARS ACTIVE ON BOTL

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Very cool video Abe, thanks for letting us take a look behind the curtain so to speak. I tell my customers all the time when they ask about PDR Cigars that you are the most underrated sticks out there, like one of the biggest secrets in the cigar world. keep on keeping on brother.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I'm fairly new to cigars and I've only had the AFR-75 Limitada - great smoke! I will look to other brothers here on this forum for their guidance on the rest of your lines. Welcome back and thanks for posting the video.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Awesome. Welcome back! I still love your smokes... they still pair well with bullfights ;)

(Thanks again for that contest, a few years back!)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Good to see you still growing as a manufacturer Abe. I remember meeting you almost 10 years ago. My love of Cuban cigars has overtaken everything else. But I still rock out a signature PDR box of yours in the man cave for memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Love your smokes. The Capa line is a staple for me. The Oscuro is a favorite. Keep it up making cigars that smoke way beyond their price range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very cool to see this. Have been a fan for years so thank you for posting. Great to see this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I've had a PDR Oscura Toro in my humi since Oct 17, according to my inventory, but I've never actually smoked one. This video has ensured that I will be trying it soon.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I've had a PDR Oscura Toro in my humi since Oct 17, according to my inventory, but I've never actually smoked one. This video has ensured that I will be trying it soon.
I really like those, but they are one of the few cigars I smoke that seem to really benefit from dry boxing. The thick oscuro wrapper they use on them has tons of flavor but always gives me burn issues straight out of the humidor. A day to sit out helps solve that.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I really like those, but they are one of the few cigars I smoke that seem to really benefit from dry boxing. The thick oscuro wrapper they use on them has tons of flavor but always gives me burn issues straight out of the humidor. A day to sit out helps solve that.
Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to heed your advice.