What's new

Pdr cigars contest: Win a free box of pdr small batch reserve

rahbass

PDR CIGARS - A.FLORES CIGARS
Rating - 100%
14   0   1
PDR CIGARS CONTEST:

Hello BOTL’s I wanted to do something special today and run a little contest. I will keep this simple:

For the next 48 hours I want to see pictures of you or friends enjoying one of my PDR’s in different locations or situations, they will need to be posted in this thread. I will review them and pick out the TOP ten pictures. These 10 lucky BOTL’s will receive a FREE 8 pack sampler and a T-shirt and out of the 10 one will be crowned the WINNER and that person will receive a FREE Box of my new PDR Small Batch Reserve plus a 8 pack and a t-shirt.

I will end this contest on Tuesday June 5th… FYI: the crazier the picture the better chance you have of winning. Let’s begin!!!
Thanks Abe

PDR_LOGO_BUIL 1.jpg

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks for the contest! I hope my order from Thompson comes in before it ends. You can count me in!

Last edited:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Too bad for me. I don't have any PDRs over here in the sandbox. A pic with the marines smoking some PDRs would win for sure. Great contest with some great prizes. looking forward to seeing the pics

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Time to step this up a notch.... I just want you to know I decontaminated my belly button thoroughly and washed it multiple times so I could finish my excellent smoke.

Btw- I apologize ahead of time for my belly. Hahahahahahahaha! Not...

Attachments

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Time to step this up a notch.... I just want you to know I decontaminated my belly button thoroughly and washed it multiple times so I could finish my excellent smoke.

Btw- I apologize ahead of time for my belly. Hahahahahahahaha! Not...
Damnit, Rex. I don't think I am going to be able to keep dinner down now...

Hey Abe, does this one count?

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I'll be posting mine tomorrow night!

Thanks for the great contest Sr. Flores!!!