What's new

Pdr cigars contest: Win a free box of pdr small batch reserve

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for the contest Abe . . . and thanks to all you fine BOTL for sharing your awesome photos! The anticipation of the final results is killing me! :)

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2

Here's my entry Abe. Thanks for the contest! I also want to give a shout out to my
brother 'themadurokid' for making this possible!

Last edited:

rahbass

PDR CIGARS - A.FLORES CIGARS
Rating - 100%
14   0   1
Ok guys sorry for taking so long to announce the winner of this contest. The winner is SEAN from San Diego, I really liked that pic and the location was amazing. Sean will receive his free box plus an 8 pack and a T shirt. The runner ups will receive an 8 pack and a t-shirt. I have listed the 10 runner-ups below please let them know that they have won. I will need all of you to send me an email to: sales@pdrcigar.com and in the subject line please put PDR BOTL Contest. Please send me your name, home address and your BOTL name and I will ship out the goods this week.
Thanks again guys. Take care
WINNER:
SEAN ( SAN DIEGO) BULL Fight Pic

Runner ups:
HOSHNEER ( FORT WAYNE,IN)
JLB ( WNY)
BDRUPE ( SE MINNESOTA)
JIMMYPA ( MACUNGIE PA)
SCB ( SAN DIEGO CA)
DANTHEBUGMAN ( JOPLIN MO)
DAYENTO2 (FOREST PARK IL)
Z6joker9 (TUPELO MS)
WHODEENI ( ATLANTA GA)
W.B ( CHICAGO IL)

rahbass

PDR CIGARS - A.FLORES CIGARS
Rating - 100%
14   0   1
PS: please send me your t shirt size in the email..
thanks

Ok guys sorry for taking so long to announce the winner of this contest. The winner is SEAN from San Diego, I really liked that pic and the location was amazing. Sean will receive his free box plus an 8 pack and a T shirt. The runner ups will receive an 8 pack and a t-shirt. I have listed the 10 runner-ups below please let them know that they have won. I will need all of you to send me an email to: sales@pdrcigar.com and in the subject line please put PDR BOTL Contest. Please send me your name, home address and your BOTL name and I will ship out the goods this week.
Thanks again guys. Take care
WINNER:
SEAN ( SAN DIEGO) BULL Fight Pic

Runner ups:
HOSHNEER ( FORT WAYNE,IN)
JLB ( WNY)
BDRUPE ( SE MINNESOTA)
JIMMYPA ( MACUNGIE PA)
SCB ( SAN DIEGO CA)
DANTHEBUGMAN ( JOPLIN MO)
DAYENTO2 (FOREST PARK IL)
Z6joker9 (TUPELO MS)
WHODEENI ( ATLANTA GA)
W.B ( CHICAGO IL)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Thanks for the GREAT contest Abe!!!

Congratulations to everyone for the great pics submitted and special props to SEAN for the excellent bullfight pic!

Well done BOTL's!!