What's new

Pdr cigars contest: Win a free box of pdr small batch reserve

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Got my cigars and shirt yesterday. Saaaweeeeeeet. They look awesome and that shirt is the shit. Even my wife likes it. Thanks a ton for the contest, and the winnings!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Thanks again for the shirt and cigars Abe!....Just got them today.

I really like the back of the shirt. :thumbsup: I did a little photo shoot tonight with the back of the shirt and the smokes which I now have set as the desktop background on my laptop. If anyone wants a copy of it, please PM me and I will send it to you.

IMG_0104.jpg

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Thanks again for the shirt and cigars Abe!....Just got them today.

I really like the back of the shirt. :thumbsup: I did a little photo shoot tonight with the back of the shirt and the smokes which I now have set as the desktop background on my laptop. If anyone wants a copy of it, please PM me and I will send it to you.

View attachment 23558
Smoke like a Tiger? I like that.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Mine came today!! Awesome shirt and the sticks look great...haven't gotten the chance to try a few of 'em so now I can :thumbsup:.

Dan

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

Got mine today as well... totally floored! Brother Abe didn't just send a box, but a box of churchills no less. Abe is an outstanding brother! (Don't forget to leave him some +TR to tell him so, yeah?)

Last edited: