What's new

PDR customs

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
After a lot of googling I figured it all out. Very interesting caper. Knowing how dangerous it could be to try and pocket a dollar from Castro's pocket, I can see the motivation to deny deny deny.

Very feasible that these were sold, perhaps turning a blind eye as to what would be done with them afterwards. If the Robaina name was then taken off afterwards, I lean towards the seller being told you're going to get us killed.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know nothing about this story, and the blog by Nino does not really shed any light on that. Is Drew the guy from Drew Estates?
God no.

Jonathan Drew, of Drew Estates, is a friend of mine, I can assure you with 110% certainty that Drew P. aka "Don Andes" is NOT the same person.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
FWIW this is the same fella that is selling discounted "Cohiba Gran Reserva Nude Singles" his site says: "These are naked CGR. These cigars appeared to show slight wear, so we unbanded them. They continue to perform at the very top of the pyramid for tobacco quality and flavor. They are in very limited supply."

once again... perhaps this is all legit, but it sure looks funny to me.