What's new

"Peating" a cigar - youtube

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Anyone else ever hear of this or seen it?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doY_Nr8bxqo[/YOUTUBE]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If one wanted to try to improve the aromatic properties of a total loser cigar, I could see this as a desperate attempt to give it some sort (any sort) of cachet. But as far as trying this technique on a fine cigar .... no way I would even consider it! He clearly states in the video, "It (the peat plug) will override the existing aromatic smells within the cigar." Why buy a good cigar only to alter its attributes?

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
Very interesting... not sure how likely I'll be to go find some peat to toss into my gars..... but maybe one? hmmmmm....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure wish I had those 10 min back. I am sure he tasted peat. And yes a humidor potato?? Interesting but I think I'll stick with my beads.

tenuki

Maduro Maniac
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I really like peat, so I can see trying this. His potato suitcase humidor is hilarious, and probably works for the week he cares to use it. I like this guy, someone I'd have a drink with for sure.

50% chance it's a prank. :D

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Haha, "all you peaty potheads out there". I've never heard of smoking peat, let a lone putting it in a cigar! Pretty humorous clip, wouldn't mind meeting this guy.