the Acceptable Use Policy, ppal may not be used to send or receive
payments for tobacco products, including cigarettes, cigars and smokeless
tobacco due to legal requirements and industry regulations for online
tobacco sales."
We are hereby notifying you that, after a recent review of your account
activity, it has been determined that you are in violation of ppal's
Acceptable Use Policy regarding your sales of cigars, Please refer to
Transaction ID 31F82681M9806****

PLEASE NEVER MENTION CIGARS OR TOBACCO WHILE PAYING WITH P@yp@L!
It was my fault for not mentioning this to a newer member but maybe we can sticky this so they know before paying.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Ha! j/k

Yell at the person!!!

Then write back to plapla and lie through your teeth! Worked for me lol

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yeah just send as a gift with no notes...I was advised by someone before I made my first transaction, and if I wasn't told, I probably would have mentioned cigars. Just make sure you let bewbies know wha the drill is.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
That's exactly what happened! I had a full blown "review" happen after they became "suspicious" about some payments from a Webinar that i did with this guy at the beginning of the month. They only restored my account on this past Friday!!! They had me verifying all kinds of info, pulled my credit etc...! SMH....

Be very careful with "Poo Poo Pal" they're algorithms are "WORSE THAN GOOGLE"!:grinFU::grinFU::grinFU:

Someone is probably putting it in the comments section or in the title that says "You've got money" or whatever it is.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Tell ppl it wasn't "tobacco" but a related item (such as an ashtray, magazine, collectible, etc). Those are permitted. Then include some old magazine with that shipment :)

BTW, suspensions are usually lifted in 6-months and then you can withdraw your money. You wont' be able to use that account anymore, but your wife can open one.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Poo Pal's policy has had me a bit confused as of late. If they have such a strict policy about using your account to buy or sell tobacco products, would someone please explain to me how Cigars International and Famous Smoke now have Poo Pal as an option for making your payment for purchases! :dunno: :scratchhe

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Poo Pal's policy has had me a bit confused as of late. If they have such a strict policy about using your account to buy or sell tobacco products, would someone please explain to me how Cigars International and Famous Smoke now have Poo Pal as an option for making your payment for purchases! :dunno: :scratchhe
Maybe because the online retailer have an age requirement in place when someone registers. Personal transactions don't, and it enables people to sell to minors more easily. Just a thought...I see where you are coming from h
though.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
I would not use the above mentioned service for out of country purchases. You are making it very easy for gov to track you and spending. I used to use them to buy car parts from Canada...then my buddy who did the same got hit with a tax notfication. Forgot to mention that we were buying goods without claiming them on taxes. Luckily I never got anything...but stopped buying just incase. Just my .02...

Great sticky idea J!

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Yeah just send as a gift with no notes...I was advised by someone before I made my first transaction, and if I wasn't told, I probably would have mentioned cigars. Just make sure you let bewbies know wha the drill is.

Ha, I think that may have been me. I always let new guys know :)

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Buy a Prepaid Visa/MC Debit card instead. (i.e. Greendot card, Netspend)

On a sidenote, greendot can be a safe/cheap/easy alternative for someone
who doesn't have playpal acct to do online purchases...

Dumb question. Is it a bad idea then to use a Poo Pal debit card to purchase cigars from a non-US retailer?