What's new

PeePal and *Cigars*

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will never use pay-pal again. I would like to just warn anyone from using them. Especially if your selling anything. That company has more sites and message boards dedicated to them screwing people over than I can count.

BeerAdvocate

BeerHunter
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have heard of people having problems with ** before. But I use my ** debit card and account to purchase cigars from all the major online retailers and even B&M's(its how I hide purchases from my wife :D ) and never have had a problem.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Don't get me wrong. Peypal is awesome for online purchases. I have put well over 10 grand through my account being a seller and have yet to have a single problem with them. Some of their rules just suck.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I will never use pay-pal again. I would like to just warn anyone from using them. Especially if your selling anything. That company has more sites and message boards dedicated to them screwing people over than I can count.
they will almost always side with the buyer. BTW DisneyLand is the happiest place on earth, but look at the BBB report on them. It's a mile long

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Using the personal/gift option is two-fold; It helps to mask the purpose and saves the parties from paying an add'l "fee". I was oblivious to their rule until I bought from a BOTL two months ago. Good idea to mention it if you're involved in a transaction.