What's new

Pelican R60 Travel case

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Nice!!

Did the fluted foam come with it or did you repurpose that from another case?

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!!

Did the fluted foam come with it or did you repurpose that from another case?

No the foam did not come with the box, I tried to buy cigar foam and failed misrebaly.

so i bought a cheep aluminum travel case from c-bid for about $8.00 and pulled the foam out of it and it worked out great!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good case, I have seen a lot of reviews about it. The case is waterproof has a rubberized moulded shell and a soft EVA lining that protects most valuables from drips, bumps, dust, dirt, snow and water. I very often travel by train with https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/ and have been looking for this kind of suitcase for valuables for a long time. Once again, going on a trip, I ordered this case and did not regret it. This case has a lot of advantages: Protected against abrasion and shocks outer shell of ABS is highly resistant to scratches and perfectly retains its shape so that the case can withstand even the harshest conditions of the environment.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This message brought to you by .........

Considering this is your first post, looks like a cut and paste from marketing literature and not a single mention about cigars. I'd have to say you're here to market the case. Prove me wrong, say something interesting about cigars as your second post......please

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Considering this is your first post, looks like a cut and paste from marketing literature and not a single mention about cigars. I'd have to say you're here to market the case. Prove me wrong, say something interesting about cigars as your second post......please
I agree my text turned out to be slightly strange. I don't know enough about cigars to share interesting facts on the Internet.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Do you want to know more about cigars? We want to help you learn. None of us where born with an innate knowlege of cigars. We all asked and learned.

I'll give you....."you don't know anything about cigars". How about asking a question that leads us to believe that you want to know something about cigars. After all you where interested enough to join a cigar forum. You know, simply going to Introductions | BOTL Brothers of the Leaf® Cigar Forums and introducing yourself will be a big step toward being accepted into our community!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the inside length? Can it fit Churchill’s? Double Coronas? I’m looking for a travel case and when I’m on vacation I like DC at night after the kids go to sleep

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0

I don't think he's here to shill for Pelican. Pelican isn't exactly a niche brand or anything and this case wasn't even designed for cigars. The link was for a railroad. I think he's just not a native English speaker.

Now that carbon fiber review guy, in the other hand...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't think he's here to shill for Pelican. Pelican isn't exactly a niche brand or anything and this case wasn't even designed for cigars. The link was for a railroad. I think he's just not a native English speaker.

Now that carbon fiber review guy, in the other hand...

I'm curious to see if either where here to talk about cigars?