What's new

Penn Dutch Treat

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My favorite blend from Boswells. Smoked a bowl this evening in the garage, This is the first time I have picked up a pipe in about a year...I miss the Penn Dutch Treat.

The description from their website:
Pennsylvania Dutch Treat – Full and rich and superbly made with a Cavendish blend, along with burley with a pinch of cherry. Bursting with rich flavors and smoothness. One of J.M.'s favorites to smoke which he masterfully blended back when he was 20 years old.

I don't know if it's the Cavandish, Burley or pinch of Cherry that I like but this stuff is good :tiphat:

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
My favorite blend from Boswells. Smoked a bowl this evening in the garage, This is the first time I have picked up a pipe in about a year...I miss the Penn Dutch Treat.

The description from their website:
Pennsylvania Dutch Treat – Full and rich and superbly made with a Cavendish blend, along with burley with a pinch of cherry. Bursting with rich flavors and smoothness. One of J.M.'s favorites to smoke which he masterfully blended back when he was 20 years old.

I don't know if it's the Cavandish, Burley or pinch of Cherry that I like but this stuff is good :tiphat:
Sounds good to me.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
WoW.......I love you guys! :tiphat: you...you...you...make pipe smoking sound so damn good! I gotta get some of that Rich.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I found about 2 ounces of Christmas Cookie in my stash along with bags of about 6 other blends. The Christmas cookie makes me hungry. I then have the debate of smoke a bowl or have a snack:smile:
Boswell's does aromatics better than any other that I have tried.

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
I had someone recently recommend not smoking aromatics and non aromatics in the same pipe. Is this pretty solid advice?
Yep, that's pretty solid advice. Some guys have several pipes they rotate though where similar blends are smoked in the same bowls... personal preference to go that far.

I have two pipes for non aromatics, and one just for aromatics. I rotate the two so they don't sour, and since i smoke aromatics rarely, i just go to that one pipe when i am in the mood.

Hope that helps.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Yep, that's pretty solid advice. Some guys have several pipes they rotate though where similar blends are smoked in the same bowls... personal preference to go that far.

I have two pipes for non aromatics, and one just for aromatics. I rotate the two so they don't sour, and since i smoke aromatics rarely, i just go to that one pipe when i am in the mood.

Hope that helps.
Sure does! Thanks!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Spice-N-Nice along with Christmas cookie, Dan's Blend too.
Who new "Christmas cookie" isn't sold in stores?? I was looking all over the city for this. I now know you can only get it through Boswell's. I'll be ordering some monday any suggestions on another blend or two I should get thats tasty as this one sounds? Thanks

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
It's almost like being a kid in a candy store, makes you think are we really talking tobacco here? A Ray I was trying to stay on budget but I guess I can't pass on cobbler huh?
Im ordering Monday since they couldn't ship on the weekend anyway. Thanks again Ray