What's new

Pepin in NY 12/12/09

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I got this through cigarweekly on facebook - I didn't read anywhere that you need tix, but it couldn't hurt to ask the Cigar Inn. If I find out anything, I'll post an update.

I'd really like to go, especially with the Jaime's reserve!

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I got this through cigarweekly on facebook - I didn't read anywhere that you need tix, but it couldn't hurt to ask the Cigar Inn. If I find out anything, I'll post an update.

I'd really like to go, especially with the Jaime's reserve!

AJ keep me posted.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Do I need tickets for this event?
As far as I know it's first come, first serve.

Anyone know anything about the Jaime Garcia cigars?
This is supposed to be the first release. Seeing that Jaime helped with the Cabaiguan & blended the My Father, my expectations are high.

I fully intend to be there early!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As far as I know it's first come, first serve.

This is supposed to be the first release. Seeing that Jaime helped with the Cabaiguan & blended the My Father, my expectations are high.

I fully intend to be there early!
Maybe we can get some people together to go. I was thinking about going as well but couldn't get anyone to go because we are doing a little trip to some breweries this weekend and people didn't want to do things two weekends in a row.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Nice, wish I could make it but I'll be ringing the bell in front of Macy's Saturday and Sunday. Have fun guys and we expect a full detailed report! With pics. :glassesgr

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Man I wish I could make it, but my wife seems to be having contrations like, everday now. so, it be a smart thing for me not to go just in case something happens. my offer is still up though since i really want to try the jaime cigars, ill go in on a box with someone to get the jaimes, or just trade some to get a coulple of the Jaimes...or i can buy a couple.

Man, I really hope this kid doesnt pop out this weekend, were sceduled for a C on tuesday morn. Not only do I not have a boys name, the Giants have a HUGE game sunday night!!!!!! I keep trying to explain this to her, but she dosnt care or something.:dunno:!!!!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Man, I really hope this kid doesnt pop out this weekend, were sceduled for a C on tuesday morn. Not only do I not have a boys name, the Giants have a HUGE game sunday night!!!!!! I keep trying to explain this to her, but she dosnt care or something.:dunno:!!!!
Women just don't seem to be able to grasp the concept of priorities like we men. Good luck with baby and give the wife a big hug for us.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
she actually wouldnt care if I went today, but I made an executive decision to not, that f'in NYC holiday saturday traffic is hell!!!!!! Id never get back to NJ in time!!! Im just trying to not get her in labor till at least Mon. AM!!!!! Consider the hug done!!!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Women.....:devil: